Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Friday, July 13, 2007

Introduction (Tutorial- Part I)

Friday, July 13, 2007

According to the recent statistics, there are two biggest reasons people visit this website. I really hope that soon the biggest reason why people will visit this website will be to read this article that provides forex traders very solid foundation upon which they’ll be able to build a consistently profitable forex trading system that will comfortably fit their lifestyle.

Did you ever watch the movie Forrest Gump? I love that movie! I know a lot of people like that movie, because it’s simply a fun movie that opens one’s heart, but that movie has a special place in my heart, because when I watch it, it always reminds me of myself. Though I like to think that I am a little bit more intelligent, and a little bit better with women, maybe just a little…

I know you probably came to read this page in hopes to learn a forex trading system, so that you could make more money in the forex market. I am not sure if you will find what you are looking for. I also know that if you search on google the name Felix Homogratus, you will find some people that love me, and you will find some people that hate me. Interestingly enough, most of the people that don’t like me are the people that learned to trade like I trade either from me, or from one of the people that copied me, and now they are pissed off that I am “too commercial”, and I am teaching too many people what I do, and they feel that some day, what I do will not work, because I taught too many people.

Then, of course, you also have a few people that hate me, because their service or their brokerage is ranked too low on forexbastards.com. Call any broker principal, mention my name, and they will tell you the sob story of how bastard Felix and his community robbed them, and took advantage of their system during the forex news times. What can I say, all the true brokerages, whose only job is to receive their commission don’t mind me, but all the bucket shops, whose business model is to display prices and provide fake trading environment by taking positions against their clients hate me. Of course they hate me and my community, because we are not stupid investors, we actually make money, and if they take the opposite positions of every trade, they are the ones paying for it. Maybe if those brokers invested into proper technology and gave us access to the real market, everybody would be happy. Here is something fun for you to do :) Go to http://fxtrade.oanda.com/resources/forums.shtml and post anything mentioning Felix Homogratus, secret forex society, or forexbastards.com, and your post will be deleted within 24 hours :) Post a name of any other mentor, and it will stay.

0 comments: