Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Friday, July 13, 2007

My Forex Trading System-Conclusion (Tutorial- Part XVI)

Friday, July 13, 2007

So that’s my forex trading system in a nutshell. What did you expect? Some fancy formulas and line crosses? I am sorry if I disappointed you. You should systematize your processes of watching after the market, and keep an open mind and look for trading opportunities, when you feel the price is too cheap or too expensive for the specific condition. That’s what it’s all about, buying low and selling high, right? If you are wondering about the next step to take to proceed to learn my forex trading system, then you should definitely sign up for my free forex trading signals. Every night, I send out an email, telling the subscribers the important reports that I am going to be watching the next day. I briefly explain what they mean, and I try to give suggestions about how to trade them, what the expectations are, and what would be a number that would be a shock and could create a move in that currency by at least 50 pips or more. Obviously those signals are not perfect, because I send them pretty much around 12 hours in advance of some of these indicators, and the market can change during those 12 hours, but more or less, I hear people are reporting very positive results, following the suggestions in those signals. So that would be your next free step. If you want to sign up for my live service, which is paid, you can read more details about it on www.forexdiamonds.com Or if you want to pursue my style, and start doing it on your own, I have no doubt in my mind that if you follow the indicators that I follow, and observe how they move the market, you will eventually become a consistently profitable forex trader. Just allow at least one year for that, assuming that you can watch and trade them consistently, without anyone’s guidance.

0 comments: