Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Friday, July 13, 2007

My Forex Trading System-Money Management(Tutorial- Part XIII)

Friday, July 13, 2007
So okay, you are probably sitting in your chair, and you can’t wait for me to get to the point, and to finally spill the beans about my forex trading system. I just hope you are not expecting too much. You know, I am a very logical person, and I don’t have any magic formulas. The only magic formula I know of is to donate at least 10% of your income all the time. That’s truly magic. The more I can give away and donate, the more magical my life becomes, both financially, spiritually, and emotionally, and I think this is one of the few universal principles that will apply to anybody who uses it. So part#1 to my forex trading system is to donate at least 10% of whatever trading profits I make. At the end of every week, if I am profitable that week, I actually go and donate 10% of those profits to a charity. I like supporting a charity, called www.megfoundation.org, I make deposits straight to their bank account. If I am not profitable, I don’t donate. I always keep a fixed trading balance in my account, that way I know whether I am profitable or not. For example, if I had $100,000 in one of my accounts, every week I would withdraw anything above that amount, and donate 10% of that. If my account was to drop below that, I would keep trading, without making donations, until it’s again above that amount. Even if I have a negative week, I still donate 10% of whatever money I make in other avenues, outside of trading. That’s how I manage my money. I have a base balance, and I withdraw any profits every week, if I wanted to increase my balance on that particular account to let’s say $200,000, I could do that by a deposit, but not trading profits, and then I would have new base balance.

0 comments: