Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Friday, July 13, 2007

My Forex Trading System-Forex Brokers(Tutorial- Part XIV)

Friday, July 13, 2007
Remember, forex is not a regulated market, and forex brokers are very far from being reliable entities to hold your money. That’s why I never keep in my forex account more than I need. If my current trading style is let’s say to put 10 standard lots, or $100 per pip on each trade around news times, then I’ll keep enough to comfortably accommodate that, but not much more. I’ve known several forex brokerages that went under, together with their customer funds. You can just do your best to pick a big brokerage and stick with them. At the time of me writing this, I have accounts with www.mbtrading.com and www.oanda.com. If you are a member of Secret Forex Society, you can receive 20% rebates on your commissions with mbtrading. You can read more about it in your Secret Forex Society secure area, broker vault, or if you have any questions, send me an email. MBTrading and Oanda are far from being perfect, and I don’t vouch for them at all. You should do your own research, and pick the broker that you feel most comfortable with.

0 comments: